- Leftover pie dough (enough for a single crust)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out your pie dough on a lightly floured surface to about 1/8-inch thickness.
- Cut out shapes from the dough using a cookie cutter. You can use any shape you like – circles, stars, hearts, etc. If you don’t have a cookie cutter, you can simply cut the dough into squares or rectangles with a knife.
- Place the cut-out dough onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Brush the top of each cookie with melted butter.
- Mix the sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl, and sprinkle this mixture over the buttered cookies.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the cookies are golden brown.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Enjoy your Pie Dough Cookies! They’re simple and delicious, and a fantastic way to make sure no dough goes to waste.