Hello, dear foodies! Today I’m excited to share with you one of my favorite snack recipes – Cheesy Garlic Croissant Knots. These are delightfully buttery, super cheesy, and with just the right amount of garlic. They’re perfect for a quick snack, appetizer, or as a delightful side to your favorite soup or pasta dish. Let’s dive right in!
- 1 can of ready-to-bake croissant dough
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup of melted butter
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt to taste
- First, I preheat my oven to 375°F (190°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. This makes sure my knots won’t stick and cleaning up will be a breeze.
- Next, I roll out the croissant dough on a lightly floured surface. I then cut the dough into strips. Each strip is then rolled and tied into a knot. I love this part – it’s a little bit crafty and a whole lot of fun!
- Once I’ve got all my little dough knots ready, I place them on the prepared baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, I combine the melted butter, minced garlic, and chopped parsley. I then brush this delicious garlic butter mixture over each knot, making sure each one gets a generous coating.
- I then sprinkle the knots with the shredded mozzarella cheese, followed by a dusting of the grated Parmesan cheese. I love the combination of these two cheeses – the mozzarella becomes wonderfully stretchy and gooey while the Parmesan adds a delightful saltiness.
- It’s now time for these beauties to bake! I pop them in the preheated oven for about 15-18 minutes, or until they’re golden brown and the cheese is bubbling and slightly golden.
- I let them cool for a few minutes before serving, but they’re best enjoyed warm. The aroma that fills the kitchen as they bake is irresistible, and the taste is even better.
And there you have it – my recipe for Cheesy Garlic Croissant Knots. I hope you love them as much as I do! These are a surefire crowd-pleaser at any gathering, or a perfect treat for a cozy night in. Enjoy!
Un Seattle Gourmand