Hey there, everyone! If you’re a fan of pizza (and who isn’t?), then you’ll love what I’m about to share with you today. I’ve put a twist on the classic pizza and turned it into delightful Mini Croissant Pizza Bites! These little gems are filled with all the goodness of pizza and are perfect for snacking, parties, or even a fun dinner. Let’s get started!
- 1 can of ready-to-bake mini croissants
- 1/2 cup of pizza sauce
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup of mini pepperoni slices
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- Optional toppings: sliced olives, chopped bell peppers, sautéed mushrooms, diced ham, crumbled sausage
- I start by preheating my oven to the temperature specified on the croissant package, usually around 375°F (190°C).
- While the oven is preheating, I unroll the croissant dough and separate it into the individual triangles.
- On the wider end of each triangle, I spread about a teaspoon of pizza sauce. I then sprinkle a generous amount of shredded mozzarella on top of the sauce.
- Next, I add the mini pepperoni slices to each triangle. If I’m in the mood for more toppings, I’ll add some of those as well. Remember, these are like mini pizzas, so feel free to add whatever toppings you enjoy!
- Once I have my toppings in place, I roll up the croissant triangles, starting from the wide end and working my way to the narrow tip.
- I place the rolled-up croissants on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. I like to curve them slightly into a crescent shape.
- I then sprinkle each mini croissant pizza bite with a bit of dried oregano and garlic powder for that classic pizza flavor.
- Now, it’s time for baking. I bake the mini pizza bites for about 12-15 minutes, or until the croissants are golden brown and the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- I let them cool for a few minutes before serving because that filling will be hot!
And that’s it – my recipe for Mini Croissant Pizza Bites. They’re quick, easy, and oh-so-delicious! Plus, kids absolutely love them (and so do the adults). Enjoy!
Un Seattle Gourmand